Illinois Legal Counsel in Family Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Traffic and Contract Matters
No matter what your legal matter, it is important to have an attorney with whom you work well. At the Davi Law Group, LLC, our attorneys work closely with our clients and keep you informed throughout your case. We take each case very seriously and provide our clients with a realistic evaluation of all legal options. With offices located in Warrenville, Illinois and Wheaton, Illinois, we serve clients throughout the Chicagoland area including DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall and Cook Counties.
Experienced Legal Representation Across All Practice Areas
Our firm is committed to achieving our clients’ goals effectively and affordably. As a skilled negotiator, Attorney Dion U. Davi strives to settle cases as efficiently as possible to save his clients both time and expense. We provide high-quality legal services in the following areas:
- Divorce— We will work with you to favorably resolve issues such as property evaluation and division, maintenance/alimony, child support, child custody, parenting time/visitation, and out-of-state removal.
- Child Support & Child Custody— We ensure child support awards are fairly decided according to Illinois statute, and help negotiate or litigate sensitive custody matters.
- Family Law— Beyond initial divorce proceedings, we assist in post-decree modifications to support, custody and visitation arrangements, civil union dissolutions, visitation/parenting time, Income Withholding violations, HFS administrative hearings and appeals, out-of-state removal as well as related and unrelated adoption proceedings.
- Parentage— We advocate for parents and children in matters relating to paternity establishment (VAP or DNA), support, custody, visitation, guardianship, and removal.
- Juvenile Law & DCFS Administrative Hearings and Appeals— We handle matters related to delinquency and parental rights termination including representation in Illinois Healthcare and Family Services and Department of Children and Family Services administrative hearings and appeals.
- Estate Planning & Probate— We help individuals and families make preparations for their estates using wills, trusts, and powers of attorney for both health care and property.
- Contracts— We assist clients in the negotiation and preparation of legal contracts including essential contracts for the motorsports and racing industry.
Call 630-580-6373 for a Consultation
If you are in need of skilled legal representation or advice in any of our practice areas, contact us to schedule a consultation. We offer free “meet and greet” consultations so that you can get to know our attorneys and learn how we can help you with your legal concerns. Should you retain us as your counsel, financing options are available.