Davi Law Group, LLC, Wheaton, Illinois, January 2017 to Present
- Domestic Relations – Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Spousal Maintenance, Child Support, College Contribution
- Parentage – Establishing Paternity, Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Bankruptcy
Selleck Legal, PLLC, Plymouth, Michigan, July 2014 to December 2016
- Responsible for drafting and ECF filing Consumer Bankruptcy pleadings, motions, petitions, schedules and related documents.
- Responsible for drafting complaints, answers, motions and briefs for all aspects of domestic relations litigation.
Codilis and Associates, P.C., Burr Ridge, Illinois, November 2011 to July 2014
Bankruptcy Litigation Attorney
- Represented creditors in all aspects of Chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Extensive drafting and motion practice.
- Regularly appeared in federal court for contested motion hearings, adversary proceedings and confirmation hearings.
- Foreclosure/Real Estate Litigation Attorney
- Represented creditors in all aspects of state court foreclosure/real estate proceedings.
- Regularly appeared in State Court for contested and default hearings.
- Extensive drafting, discovery and motion practice.
- Represented creditors in court ordered facilitative mediation.
- Performed real estate title policy review.
Haskell Law Firm, Taylor, Michigan, January 2009 to September 2010
Associate Attorney and Manager of Satellite Office
- Domestic Relations – Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Spousal Maintenance, Child Support
- Parentage – Establishing Paternity, Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support.
- Consumer Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13)
- Estate Planning
Attorney General of Michigan – Labor Division, Lansing, Michigan, June 2006 to November 2008
Law Clerk, Workers Compensation Unit
- Closing WC compliance cases
- Researched and wrote memorandums of law on issues arising in Workers’ Compensation and Labor Law cases
- Performed litigation support for Workers’ Compensation cases.
Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2008, 3.3 G.P.A
- Finalist in Best Oralist Competition - Student Bar Association Senator – Barrister’s Ball Charity Committee
- Participant in MSU’s Mexico Study Abroad Program and Washington D.C Semester Externship Program
Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Economics, May 2005
- Summa Cum Laude – Cumulative G.P.A. – 3.98
- Model UN, UNA-USA, Economics Club, Pre-Law Club
- State of Illinois, May 2011
- Northern District of Illinois, March 2011
- Eastern District of Michigan, January 2009
- State of Michigan, December 2008
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member